- These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly.
- H AND A Media Productions Pvt Ltd owns and operate the brand “The Decor Journal India” and “The Archiconnect”.
- You must be 18 or over to use the Sites. If you are under 18 you must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before accessing or using the Sites or registering for an account.
- By entering and using the Sites, and/or any page accessible on the Sites, you accept the browse at your own risk. The company is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website or any service provided through the website.
- We have taken utmost precautions to detect computer viruses and ensure security. However we cannot guarantee that the Sites are virus-free and secure. The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security or damage to the hardware or software of the user.
- We put reasonable efforts in developing the content of the website. However we do not take any responsibility in the errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- We take all concerns while using the images used on the website. If any image unfortunately violates the copyright of any individual/organization then they may please write us at [email protected] to remove the image from the website with supporting proof document. We shall not be legally responsible for the same.
- No content or picture shall be used without the written approval of the company. If the same found used anywhere then legal proceeding shall be initiated against the individual or organization.
- We assume that product/project images provided by the brands/ contributors/ Guest Columnist /professionals- Architect, Interior Designer & Indian Artisans belongs to them. The company does not take any responsibility towards its copy or reproduce from anywhere.
- The company may decline to publish an advertisement at its sole discretion.
- All advertisement orders are subject to acceptance of the company.
- Positioning of advertisement is at the sole discretion of the company except where a specific position has been agreed in writing by the company.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
How to contact us:
- If you have questions about our disclaimer you can contact us by email at [email protected]